The holiday season is getting close. It’s time to start shopping for gifts, and creating holiday cards. If you are a business owner, sending greeting cards this holiday season is the perfect way to show your customers your appreciation. They may seem simple but the message they will convey will surely be well appreciated.
Getting your cards at the 11th hour is never fun. So, as early as today, you have to start creating your cards. Greeting card printing is not a complicated task so anyone can do it. Even if you are on a tight budget this year, you can easily come up with the perfect card that your customers will surely appreciate. If you are ready to start your greeting card project today, the following are simple pointers to help you come up with the perfect cards:
- Have a good plan. It’s important that you plan your cards ahead of time. Think of the best design, message, and way of distribution. This will help you get your cards printed on time so they can be distributed right on time.
- Go for creativity and uniqueness. A standard looking card won’t likely get noticed easily. Because other business will be sending their own cards, it’s important that your cards look more interesting than their cards. Use your creativity and imagination to do this. You can always go for a humorous theme so your message and design gets remembered for a long time.
- Put your brand on your cards. You need to put your logo on all your cards. This is an important branding element that should be present on all your marketing materials. Aside from your logo, you can also put your business name and website. This will help bring your customers to your website where they can see your latest offerings for the holiday season.
- Make the design look more personal. It’s best if you can make your cards look like a card from a friend. Give them a personal appeal by creating a personal message. If you can handwrite your message, that would be better. This will reduce the chance of getting your cards thrown away.
- Print them early on. You need to get your greeting card templates printed ahead of time. This will give you enough time to make the changes necessary especially if you opted for a customized design. Be sure to work with a credible printer so you are assured of the quality of your cards. Research well so you find the perfect printer suited for your printing need and your budget. Keep in mind that there are plenty of printing companies out there, so do your research well.
- Don’t send them on Christmas. Chances are a lot of cards will be sent during this time. If you want your customers to notice your cards, send them on New Year or Thanksgiving. This way people will notice your cards more.
Remember to plan early if you want your cards to hit your customers’ mailbox on time. Get the right design and print them well so your customers will truly feel appreciated and valued. They will even remember you for a long, long time and be the first name on their mind when they need your products or services.